Wednesday, December 06, 2006

this is the plan we create.

i began the grad school application journey in earnest today, when i popped over to temple this afternoon to pick up the transcripts i ordered. after that, it was to the dollar store, where i obtained my battle tools: file folders and padded mailers. i am applying to six schools, which is a dizzying number when you considered just how many pieces of crap has to make its way into those padded mailers in the next few weeks. i labeled each folder thus:

Alfred University

UMass Dartmouth

Mills College

University of Washington

School of the Art Institute of Chicago

University of the Arts


my mother would be so proud. and i told her so, tonight, on the phone.


on a tangential note, i have been contemplating how to say this for a while, because it's been a feeling that's nagged me gently for a few months now. i am sick of being alone and (please cover your eyes, Dad) i am really sick of not having sex. it's pissing me off in a very serious way. being alone used to not be such a big deal for me, but now it's suddenly is. it's very odd.

i will continue this tomorrow in an entry titled "Fuck You, Nature".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think 95% of the wealthy earned it and worked hard! The other 5% won it or came into an Inheritance. There is a saying new money is rude however not all cases are. I once knew a fella who came from generations of poverty well just making ends meet no extras in life. As we grew older he stated what ever it took to have what he wanted he would do.

And he did he became a career crimnal he has been in jail a few times never serving more than two years at a time still maintianing his wealth, and is still very wealthy to this day, in fact worth several millions of dollars. He said he would do what it took and he did it!

Sometimes there are no choices and this is the way it is.

Me, I took the rocky road to building wealth and have already had one heart attack doing it, sure I have done well!

Some nights as I lay in bed and wonder what he accommplished in a few years has taken me ten!

Life can be a son of a bitch! At least I sleep well I guess.

There are those who seem to think this gives them the right to a better

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whzke [url=http://www.milesplit.us/members/Tadalafil/]generic tadalafil 20mg[/url] mvjtygm

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home